Born 16 December 1949, in Bellingham, WA; Jim Raymond was a career Grocery Manager having a positive impact on all he managed in Bellingham, Seattle, Kingston, Bremerton, Shelton, and Purdy. He attended and graduated Sehome High School (Bellingham) as well as the University of Washington (B.A in Business). He guided his family, friends, coworkers, and acquaintances in the importance of character and had a love of people, the outdoors, billiards and horses, he was a true cowboy. He loved his wife Sherry (6/25/94) and was a follower of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jim was diagnosed with Lung Cancer on March 30th and passed away on 30 July at home. Jim was able to be surrounded by, and say good bye to, all of his friends and family. He passed away at peace, during his sleep. He leaves behind his Father: Jack Raymond. Sisters: Jan (Jim) Morell, Judy (John) Cunningham. Wife: Sherry Raymond. Children: Dustin (Skylyn) Noble, Angie (Travis) Maze, Jeff Raymond, Shannon (Eric) Stanton. Grand Children: Jaycie & Meadow Noble. His mother, Juanita Raymond passed before him. Christian burial services will be held Friday August 5th at Stone Chapel: 22272 Foss Road NE, Poulsbo. Jim will be laid to rest at Bay View Cemetery in Bellingham.
This blog has been created to help share information amongst family and friends as it becomes available. In addition, we also want to use this site as a way for people to add comments and ask questions. We'll post news on treatments as well as address any misinformation that we run into. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
Pages
About Jim
Born: 16 December 1949, in Bellingham, WA Deceased 30 July 2011, Poulsbo, WA. Father: Jack .Raymond Mother: Juanita Raymond Sisters: Jan Morell, Judy Cunningham Wife: Sherry Raymond Children: Dustin Noble, Angie Maze, Jeff Raymond, Shannon Stanton Grand Children: Jaycie Noble, Meadow Noble Career: Grocery Manager
Beautifully written - RIP Jim - we will miss you.
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing service today. I was so happy to see how much Jim was loved. I'm so glad I got to meet you guys(Jeff and sherry) ! If you ever need anything please let me know. My email is Ahhhpunkit@gmail.com and my #253-691-1073-Amy
ReplyDeleteFeeling a specialness as I was able to talk to Jim on the phone the Thursday evening before he passed. I specifically asked him "How do you know?" and he said, "You just do". Both of us were referring to 'the gate into salvation'. Much sorrow, but also much praise because I know he is in a better place. Thankyou Lord for easing his length of suffering. Mary
ReplyDelete